Here to help you
How does it work? How do I accept crypto payments as a merchant?
How do I sign a contract? And how do I get a POS machine?
How much do I pay for the POS machine? and how much does it cost in case any damage happened?
Does the POS support Visa, Mastercard & Apple Pay payments?
Can I have more than one POS per branch? And how many POS machines can I get per account?
Are there any other benefits to the POS?
- Trade crypto from the main account
- Accept payments in crypto without AED conversion
- Add top-up payments
How can I assure the security?
What is the process of the KYC?
Settlement and Cashout
Refund process and policy?
- If a shopper under-pays or over-pays
- If a shopper sends payment after the time out
- Merchant requests a refund by adding the shopper’s email and phone number or their refund address from their end
- A link to add the refund amount is sent to the consumer via mail or SMS
What happens if I send a refund to the wrong destination address? And how long does it take for a refund and/or payment cancellation & How?
How is the money collection/settlement working between consumer, merchant & VentriPay?
How do I know when a payment is placed in my account?
How long does it take to validate a transaction?
How do you deal with a fraud payment?
Will users be able to pay with different cryptocurrencies? And how does the system work out the currency value?
What is the minimum & maximum transaction value a customer can pay in cryptocurrency?
What are the benefits that Ventri brings to the merchant?
How is Ventri different as a payment provider?
Dashboard & Live Tracking
How do I get access to my dashboard? And how long does it take for access creation or to reset a password?
How can I track my transaction live? And do I have access to the consumers’ database?
What kind of reports do I get to track my business?
- Total Transactions Value
- Chart with Most Paid Currencies
- Transaction Chart
- Peak Hours
- Chart Transactions Number Per all accounts
Can I get several accesses per account?
Where is your customer support team based? And how long is the SLA?